Friday, October 27, 2006

Questions

So I've started receiving the questions:

1. Why Asia?
2. How did you get time off from work?
3. What are you going to do over there?
4. Are you nervous?
5. Is it safe?
6. Do you have a third nipple?

Answers:

1. I picked Asia because I've never been there and I enjoy being in complete culture shock. I've already traveled through Western and Eastern Europe a bit, so I thought I would expand my horizons and do something exotic.
2. I work for myself...I gave myself a vacation.
3. I'll be visiting temples, meeting other backpackers, tasting weird food, taking pictures, reading, writing, arithmetic (okay, maybe not that)...and going to the beach!
4. Yes, I'm slightly anxious as I've never been to an Asian country before.
5. I've spoken to a bunch of people who've done the same thing (it's become about as cliche as backpacking through Europe) and they assure me that I have nothing to worry about. I just need to use common sense.
6. No third nipple...yet.

So, please, if you have any more questions please post them in the comments and I'm happy to answer them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Bring me some rice.

Anonymous said...

My question is: How long is your trip?

Mike said...

My trip is from Nov. 2nd until Christmas Eve.