Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Planning my trip to Southeast Asia

So Matt and I were discussing a way of keeping everyone informed of where I was in Asia and we came up with the idea of a blog. I'll be updating it with observations, experiences, people I've met, etc. I'll try to update it as often as possible, but I have no idea how frequently I'll have access to Internet cafes.

The way I see it is that you all can ask questions while I'm travelling. Mom will want to know if I've made any friends. Dad will want to know about the golf courses. My guy friends will want to know how good looking the girls are. My girl friends will tell me to stay away from the girls. Matt will want to know how they go to the bathroom without a toilet (I've heard it's just a hole in the ground). I'll be moderating your comments, so don't worry if it doesn't show up on the site immediately...I'll get to it!

No comments: