Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bought my tickets!!!

I finally solidified the trip and bought the tickets.

Here's my itinerary:

Korean Air Lines 94
Depart: 12:30pm Washington, DC (IAD)
Arrive: 5:10pm Seoul, Korea (ICN)
14hr 40min | 6947 miles

Change planes. Time between flights: 3hr 10min

Korean Air Lines 653
Depart: 8:20pm Seoul, Korea (ICN)
Arrive: 12:05am Bangkok, Thailand (BKK)
5hr 45min | 2281 miles

The roundtrip ticket cost me $1,122.99. I'm very happy with this deal, but I'm sure I'm going to be very tired when I arrive in Bangkok at midnight. Since it will be my first night in Bangkok, and as I'll be arriving so late, I will arrange a hotel room close to the airport beforehand. Other than that I'll just arrive in my new city and find a place to stay. The guidebooks I'll be using have a lot of suggestions and ratings for different hostels, so I think I'll be alright.

Anyway, tickets bought!!!

No comments: